Best Naturopathic Functional Women's Doctor
TEXAS, TYLER, DALLAS, FT. WORTH, EAST TEXAS, AUSTIN, HOUSTON, CALIFORNIA, COLORADO, USA, INTERNATIONAL
Women’s Health Care Beyond Standard Medicine
Women who do best with my care:
- Would like to not rely on unnecessary drugs and medical intervention for the rest of their lives;
- Are interested in correcting the underlying cause of their imbalance, rather than suppressing symptoms;
- Are motivated to play an active role in their own healing process; and,
- Are willing to make necessary dietary and lifestyle adjustments to support health and well-being.
Practicing natural health care with naturopathic functional medicine, I first investigate your health history thoroughly and listen to your concerns, desires and goals.
- I may order functional blood tests, Genetic/Epigenetic mutation detection tests, hormone panels, allergy test, etc. If you have previously done tests and want a second opinion, I will be happy to give you one.
- I formulate a wellness plan according to your full picture. If it is crucial that we make drastic changes to get you back on track expediently, or take baby steps will depend on you and the information we have gathered.
Hippocrates said, “Let your food be your medicine, and your medicine be your food.”
We work together in optimizing a diet and lifestyle that suits you specifically.
Eventually, I hope you to Be Well and fully restored, rejuvenated and replenished.
Health should be easy to come by once we remove obstacles.
Together we can create a balance in all things for you to enjoy your life to its fullest. Once you are balanced, you will know when you become off kilter, and with guidance or not, you will know how to get back on track.
Dr. Bella Icenhower | Naturopathic Functional Medicine Doctor
RESTORING WOMEN'S WELLNESS AROUND THE WORLD
1614 Everglades Dr
Tyler, TEXAS 75703
DALLAS |FT. WORTH | TEXAS | EAST TEXAS| AUSTIN | HOUSTON | California | Colorado | Arkansas | Oklahoma |Louisiana | USA |Global
720-514-9127 Call | Text