EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL APPOINTMENTS ARE HERE!
NEW! A more affordable and efficient consultation has been created!
THE EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL!
and follow ups:
EFFICIENCY PROGRESS REPORT
Many women come to my website via referrals. They recognize that whoever referred them has seen great results with their protocols; therefore, the trust factor is there. Sometimes affordability and time limits are an inhibiting factor in getting started taking care of ourselves.
With these new appointment types, we get it all! Affordability, Efficiency and a protocol that you can self pace!
- Review of your submitted thorough history questionnaire
- Review of lab results if necessary and or available
- Clarifying questions may be sent to your patient portal 'messages', so please check if a notification is received via email.
- A recommended protocol regarding the above information is sent to your email address via HIPAA compliant Fullscript platform the day the appointment is set for- or earlier if all information is collected and reviewed prior to that date.
- --No scheduled phone call! (even though the appt. notification indicates a phone appt- this can't be turned off unfortunately)
ONLY FOR WOMEN NOT ON PRESCRIBED MEDICATION/S
(SCHEDULE A FIRST COMPLEX APPOINTMENT TO BEGIN WITH).
HOW IT WORKS:
- Make an EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL appointment
- Set up patient portal
- Complete the questionnaire under questionnaires tab in portal- answering every question. If menopaused, answer the questions HISTORICALLY.
- Upload any past lab results no older than 1 year to the DOCUMENT FOLDER and SHARE with Provider
- Answer any clarifying questions that MAY be in your messages inbox in the patient portal prior to the appointment time (you will receive an email notification)
- You will receive your protocol before or on the appointment DAY.
- Once you receive your protocol, Schedule for 1 month later an EFFICIENCY PROGRESS REPORT APPT
- Complete the EFFICIENCY Follow Up Questionnaire
- Answer any clarifying questions that MAY be in your inbox in the patient portal prior to the appointment time
- Adjustments MAY be made to your protocol as need be
- A lab order may be necessary and or beneficial prior to your first appointment or in following up
- If a lab order is necessary, it will be under LAB tab>orders in your patient portal.
- When the lab results are in, upload in PDF to the DOCUMENT FOLDER (not the lab folder) and SHARE with provider.
Who may benefit from EFFICIENCY APPOINTMENTS?
- Living outside the USA or infrequent cell service
- Current patients that want their family members to have a protocol from Dr. Bella
- New patients that want affordability
- New patients that want efficiency!
- New patients that are referrals and know the drill
- Patients that fell away from their protocol and want a refresher