Best Naturopathic Functional Women's Health Doctor
Tyler, TEXAS, DALLAS, FT. WORTH, EAST TEXAS, AUSTIN, HOUSTON, CALIFORNIA, COLORADO, USA, INTERNATIONAL
Office Appointments at ~Living Well Tyler Counseling and Wellness~ are now available on the scheduler along with Virtual Appointments as usual.
Once your appointment is confirmed, an invitation will be sent to your email to:
- Set up your HIPAA compliant patient portal.
- Complete the Health Questionnaire under Questionnaire tab.
- Complete the questionnaire minimal 48 hours prior to your appointment.
- UPLOAD to the patient portal to the DOCUMENT FOLDER (not the lab folder) any lab results you may have in the past year. (medical records not necessary).
- If you are unable to complete the Health Questionnaire 48 hours prior to your appointment, we will reschedule you for a more convenient time.
Please check your spam folder if you do not see an email notification from CHARM PHR.
- No insurance billing.
- I will work with your child age 13 and up (male and female) without seeing the mother first. Office and Virtually.
- I will work with the children 12 yrs and younger VIRTUALLY of the mothers that I work with.
- I will work with men (husbands, brothers, dads) related to the women I see (if THEY so choose (insert...'drag a horse to water ...' quote here:))
- I work with all health conditions, integrative (other health care providers) if necessary.
- I will work with anyone around the world provided they have access to the internet.
Have another question? Text 720-514-9127 for generally a quick response during business hours.
If the scheduler isn't cooperating, please try CHROME BROWSER and/or ENABLE POP-UPS FOR THIS WEBSITE.
ALL RATES SUBJECT TO CHANGE | The scheduler is HIPAA compliant and Certified Secure portal separate from my website via CHARM EHR and Bluefin Payment Gateway – compliant with the PCI-DSS (Payment Card Industry -Data Security Standard).
Please keep searching calendar for first available date which is generally about 1.5 months out.
If there is a cancellation, New Patients who have completed their QUESTIONNAIRE and have uploaded current lab results if available and or applicable will be moved forward if they so choose.
Please request in the message area while making appointment that you would like to move forward if available.